Here at Walnut Hill College, we recognize the important role that high school educators have in helping their students to choose a college, and we strive to foster good relationships with them.
INTERESTED IN scheduling a campus tour or having a REPRESENTATIVE visit YOUR HIGH SCHOOL? let us know below!
High School Inquiries
We encourage high school educators to contact us:
- to receive information by mail
- to schedule a group tour of our campus
- to have one of our high school representatives visit their school
- to learn about our scholarship competitions and summer camps
CAMPUS TOURS AND HIGH SCHOOL VISITS
We welcome educators of high school juniors and seniors to bring their interested students on a tour of our campus. Groups arrive at 10 a.m. and are greeted by a representative with a light snack. They then tour our facilities, learn about the admissions process, participate in an interactive demo with one of our chefs, and end the visit with a three-course lunch! Wednesday is our preferred day for tours, which fill up quickly, so please plan ahead and book a tour early.
Our high school representatives are also available to visit your school to give a presentation to your class. To book a campus tour or high school visit, please call (267) 295-2384 or email email@example.com.
SHARE OUR CAREER READINESS QUIZ WITH YOUR STUDENTS!
Just for high school students, our fun online quiz is free and takes 3 minutes to complete. Your students will get a personalized report of their strengths and social style plus the training and positions they’re best suited for.
An articulation agreement between your high school and Walnut Hill College will allow your students to transfer relevant course credits to our institution upon enrollment, giving them a head start in their chosen degree program. Below, please find the forms for starting or renewing an articulation agreement. You will need to contact our High School Department for the password to access these forms. Call (267) 295-2384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an articulation agreement form if using internet explorer, simply click on the appropriate link below, enter the password you received from the High School Department, fill out the form, and hit “Submit” at the bottom. If using any other browser please click the link below and enter the password provided, then download the document to your computer. Once downloaded open the document in a pdf viewer or internet explorer, and fill out the form and hit “Submit” at the bottom. Be sure to click “Save As” to retain a copy for your own records prior to submission.
Our current list of articulated high schools is below. We look forward to building a relationship with your high school as well and having your students join the Walnut Hill College family!
articulated high schools
- Adams County Tech Prep
- Atlantic County Institute of Technology
- BCIT Medford Campus
- BCIT Westampton Campus
- Bergen County Technical High School
- Bethlehem Area Vocational Technical School
- Brookfield Academy
- Bucks County Technical High School
- Carbon Career & Technical Institute
- Central Montco Technical High School
- Cumberland County TEC
- Dauphin County Technical School
- Delaware County Technical Schools – Aston Campus
- Delaware County Technical Schools – Folcroft Campus
- Delaware County Technical Schools – Marple Campus
- Delcastle Technical High School
- Essex County Vocational Technical School
- Freehold High School
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology
- Howard High School of Technology
- Lancaster County Career & Technology Center – Mount Joy Campus
- Lebanon County Career & Technology Center
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- Lower Cape May Regional High School
- Mercy Vocational High School
- Middle Bucks Institute of Technology
- Middlesex County Vocational Technical School – East Brunswick Campus
- Middlesex County Vocational Technical School – Piscataway Campus
- Middlesex County Vocational Technical School – Perth Amboy Campus
- North Montco Technical Career Center
- Ocean County Vocational Technical School – Brick Center
- Ocean County Vocational Technical School – Cuisine on the Green at Atlantis
- Octorara High School
- Paul M. Hodgson Vocational Technical High School
- Pemberton Township High School
- Reading Muhlenberg Career & Technology Center
- Salem County Vocational Technical School
- St. Georges Technical High School
- Technical College High School – Brandywine Campus
- Technical College High School – Pennock’s Bridge Campus
- Technical College High School – Pickering Campus
- Thomas McKean High School
- Western Montgomery County Career & Technology Center